What We Do at Allhealth Public Relations
What separates us from other PR agencies is our exclusive focus on health and healthcare issues. Also, we handle projects big and small, from writing a single op ed to launching multi-faceted health awareness campaigns.
Founded in 1997, Allhealth Public Relations plans, implements and evaluates communications strategies that create awareness of health issues and products. For more than a decade we have devised cost-effective strategies to achieve maximum results.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Developing strategic plans
- Crafting compelling messages that resonate with target audiences
- Writing news releases, statements, feature articles and op eds
- Holding press conferences and media briefings
- Setting up editorial board meetings
- Scheduling one-on-one meetings with reporters
- Conducting radio and TV media tours
- Booking radio and TV talk shows
- Teaching media training
In a nutshell, people work with us because we have a commitment to achieving results. We have a proven track record of generating news coverage in influential media outlets. We have excellent relationships with top-tier health reporters at the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Washington Post, NPR, TV network morning shows, and many, many others.