Allhealth's Radio Medical Media Tour (RMMT)
Allhealth’s Radio Medical Media Tour (RMMT) is a proactive, cost-effective strategy to raise awareness of your health and medical issues. Your medical spokesperson will interview with national and statewide radio networks, "morning-drive" shows and top-rated stations in key markets.
Interviews are scheduled back-to-back in 10-minute windows with radio stations nationwide. RMMTs typically run from two to four hours.
Some of the benefits of RMMTs are that they are:
- Convenient: Your spokesperson can be interviewed from the office, home or hotel room
- Efficient: During a two-hour tour, your busy spokesperson can interview with at least 10 radio stations and reach millions of listeners around the country
- Effective: Most interviews last 5-8 minutes, ideal for explaining complex medical topics
- Used: Interviews conducted air 99 percent of the time.
Allhealth’s scope of work includes:
- Work with you to shape consumer-friendly topic and decide target markets
- Write a compelling pitch advisory
- Brief spokesperson via telephone
- Distribute a pitch advisory to radio stations nationwide
- Contact radio stations to schedule interviews
- Develop an interview schedule
- Coordinate and moderate the radio interviews via an 800 line
- Follow up with stations to confirm airings
- Send you a Final Broadcast Usage Report of the interviews conducted.
Please contact us if you have questions or need additional information.