Welcome to Allhealth Public Relations!
Specializing in Health and Healthcare Communications.
We offer you:
- A commitment to achieving results
- Expertise in health and healthcare issues
- Unsurpassed relationships with national healthcare media
- Senior-level professionals dedicated to your issues
We provide writing, strategic planning, media relations and other public relations services to associations, corporations and the federal government. We also conduct media training and hold professional-development programs.
We tackle projects big and small. From promoting your medical conference to writing a single op ed, we deliver proven results.
We invite you to get to know us by reviewing this site. If you like what you see, please contact us.
On Demand Webcast
Going Viral: Using Social Media To Promote Medical Research
How To Create Infectious Publicity for Your Institution
Presented by Allhealth Public Relations, Specializing in Health Communications
Promoting medical research is more difficult than ever. As traditional newsrooms shrink, communicators today must learn to master social media platforms to generate greater awareness of their institution’s research.
In this 90-minute webcast, experts at some of the nation’s top medical research institutions share their lessons learned and current best practices to help you take control of the social media revolution.
If you're looking for a workshop to take your research stories from vapid to viral, this timely event is for you.
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop an integrated social media/PR/marketing plan
- Use best practices to increase your digital and traditional media coverage
- Enlist the most effective digital tools and social networks for research institutions
- Build an online newsroom to increase press coverage and Google search ranking
- Create medical research stories that resonate with national healthcare journalists
- Contact journalists and healthcare bloggers via social networks—without offending them
- Pitch stories via Facebook or Twitter without appearing to be self-serving spin
- Monitor and respond to online mentions of your institution
- Prove the value of social media practices to your bosses