Using New Media To Promote Health & Medical News
Presented by Allhealth Public Relations
Thursday, May 7, 2009, 8:30-10:30 am
National Press Club, Washington, DC
8:00-8:30 am Coffee, bagels and muffins
8:30-10:00 am Panel Discussion
10:00-10:30 am Audience Q&A, Meet Panelists
Call 301-948-1709 for information on future workshops.
Learn how you can use social media, the latest audio and video technology and other new media to build awareness and increase your media coverage during "Using New Media To Promote Health & Medical News."
A panel of top-tier health and medical reporters will discuss how new media can help get your issues noticed and your stories covered.
Public relations professionals will show how to effectively use web sites, podcasts, video, the blogosphere and more with how-to demonstrations.
- Lee Aase, Manager, Syndication and Social Media, Mayo Clinic
- George Strait, FDA’s Assistant Commissioner for Public Affairs and former Chief Medical Correspondent for ABC News
- Ceci Connolly, Health Policy Reporter, The Washington Post
- Robin Foster, Senior Editor, Healthday
- Bridget DeSimone, Health Unit Producer, Newshour with Jim Lehrer
- How to use the latest audio and video technology to increase media coverage of your health and medical stories
- How to use social media to build awareness, attract new members and extend your outreach
- How to improve your chances of getting your health and medical stories placed
- How new and social media channels can help get your stories noticed by top-tier media
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Space is limited. Cost: $95 per person
All Sales are final. No refunds.
Find Washington reporters covering the health, medical and science beats with our health, medical and science beats with our Online Database of Health Medical & Science Media 2009.